Friday, May 8, 2009

House Mouse Birthday


Another card made. I must be on a roll. I have done more cards in the last 2 nights than in the last month. Woohoo!!!! Maybe I am back on track, at least until a house is found and we start moving. But I will gladly give up my crafting for a short bit for us to get our own place.
Once again, my favorite little guys House Mouse, using an unknown background paper, prima flowers with mini white brads. An unknown ribbon and my ever faithful prismamarkers.
This is actually for a friend that has a birthday coming up in the very near future.

Thanks for looking and until next time, I hope you are as blessed as I have been lately.

3 comments:

Danni said...

Awww, so sweet!!

susan55040 said...

So cute. Stuffed and happy. Love the layout.

~MudpieMouse said...

Oh, so sweet ... Great job! Keep on stampin' on!