Monday, June 6, 2011

I've been MIA



Well, I guess I have been MIA for a long time, about 16 months to be exact. I am going to try and get back into the swing of things and start sharing again, I really miss it.

School is out until August now, we have finished putting most of the house together, well the house it put together, it is just having that big yard sale to get rid of a bunch of stuff.

I have started working on cards again. It took quite a while after getting into this house, but I think I finally have it together again.

Though they been out for some time, I have discovered the world of Magnolia Stamps and The Greeting Farm Anya and Ian. Love these little people.

I needed to get an Anya and Ian fix, and get it quick so I bought some digi stamps to keep me going for a while.

Here is the first card I did with one of the images.


The stamp is The Greeting Farm Country Anya Digi, paper is Basic Grey Marrakech, word is from SU, cardstock and brads are ones that have been in my stash for a while.



2 comments:

Cathy -Mercieschild said...

Love this. I love the layout and the cute colors. thank you for sharing with us. hugs Cathy k

Sparkly Engineer said...

Kim, such a very cute little girl and with a face even. lol. Love the layers and colors .