Saturday, July 23, 2011

Sunflowers & Butterfly

Another card tonight.  I am back to working the size card I have fallen in love with.  This card is a 5 1/2 x 5 1/2.  I have found you can do so much more with this size.
I am entering this card in two challenges.  First is Flutterby Wednesday, which is an open challenge, just use a butterfly, angel or faerie. 

Second is the Simon Says Challenge Blog.  The challenge here is to use newsprint.

I have used Basic Grey's Out of Print paper.  The butterfly is from K&Co.  Image was colored with prismacolor markers. 

Thanks for checking out my new card and have a Blessed Day.

5 comments:

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card Kim :-) the flowers are beautiful and the paper and butterfly are fab,, perfect paper for our theme !! :-)

thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Challenge :-)
luv
Lols x x x

Danni said...

So pretty! I love the butterfly! Thank you for playing along with my Flutter By challenge! :)

Eve said...

Very pretty, Kim! Luv these sunflowers, to go with this Beautiful butterfly! :-)

Sparkly Engineer said...

Very pretty card indeed, I always love cards with flowers and butterflies.

debby4000 said...

Love your gorgeous card, what a beautiful sunflowers.
Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamps Challenge.
luv
Debby