Sunday, March 29, 2009

House Mouse Birthday


I sure haven't been around much lately. We are house hunting and it is getting to be a chore. Have been at it about 11 days now and let me tell you, it is a jungle out there.

It has really cramped my stamping and scrapping time, but in the long run it will definitely be worth it. I will finally have the type of craft room I have wanted for a long time.

Anyway, had to put together a quick birthday card for a co-worker last week, if you call most of the House Mouse stamps quick. It was the first time I had inked this stamp and it was fun to play with.

1 comment:

Shelly said...

That is such an adorable card, Kim. I love the colors. The image is darling. It's another one that I haven't seen before. You're gradually showing me all of the HM images I've missed seeing. Great eye candy. : )