Wednesday, February 4, 2009

3x3 Cards




I found this cute little card and cased the idea some time back. You can make these very simple or complicated. For what I am doing, I decided to make these very simple. We are doing a Valentine Valentino at work. We drew names from others that also wanted to participate in the gift giving. Since I am the only one in the group that does cards I offered to make simple little cards that everyone could share with everyone else. So these are the first of the ones that I will make over the next 10 days for our fun. The envelopes will be finished before heading to work with them tomorrow.
Sorry for the poor scan job here, just wouldn't line up right
for me.

Supplies:
Stamps: SU Riveting
Ink: SU Real Red
Paper: SU Ivory, Bazzill Red
Accessories: Nestabilities, ribbon

2 comments:

Danni said...

Cute cards!! Fun!

Shelly said...

These are darling, Kim and you're so sweet to make them for everyone.