Saturday, February 7, 2009

Received Card





Just wanted to share a card that added some love to my mailbox.
This card I received from Danni for my Birthday.
I love the colors and love this guy getting into that cake. Unfortunately, I was way to full to dig into any cake last night. I was what my sister-in-law calls 'Thanksgiving Full'. Needless to say I ate a lot at dinner last night. Hubby took me to a resturant here in town called 'Tahoe Joe's'. A casual steak house that has some awesome food.
And they sent me home with a piece of there chocolate cake with hot fudge sauce and a whipped cream icing. Oh, you can bet I'll be into that one in a bit.

1 comment:

Shelly said...

What a sweet card! Do you know what Danni uses to make the pretty border?

Happy Birthday!!!! In honor of your birthday I ate a cupcake. : )