Monday, February 16, 2009

Henry Image


It has been a while since I've been around. Last week was just crazy, no time for stamping at all. Then this weekend I was able to go to the Scrapbook Expo in Costa Mesa, CA. Oh so much fun. My big purchase there was The Pazzle. I have been wanting this machine for quite some time and I now have it. I have spent part of yesterday and all day today trying to learn this machine, so much fun.

Anyway, I decided it was time to get something going again. I received this image as a challenge, we all received the same image and it has been interesting to see what everyone comes up with.

Supplies:
Stamps: WOJ Henry Celebrating Mouse
Ink: Momento Tuxedo Black
Paper: Georgia Pacific White, American Crafts H is for Hockey & Wren
Accessories: Prismacolor Markers, ticket corner punch, brads & pazzle machine

1 comment:

Cathy said...

This is really adorable!!