Thursday, January 8, 2009

4 New Cards to Share

Been busy this evening. But very relaxing. I had a co-worker comment that I needed to make extra cards for Valentine Day, so I started on them. Hopefully the ideas won't run out before I have all the cards made that I will need.

Finally heard about the little boy that broke his arm on Tuesday. He had surgery Tuesday afternoon, they had to put a plate in the arm, and straighten the arm where it dislocated. He came home from the hospital late yesterday and should be back to school sometime next week.
Hope everyone has a great evening and I'll see everyone tomorrow.
Thanks for visiting.










1 comment:

Danni said...

You've been busy!! They are all great cards!
What a bummer for the little boy to go through so much! Glad he's okay though.