Tuesday, January 13, 2009

I Wanna Stamp


Another long day. Still no new project. I am hoping tomorrow or Thursday I will get to create something again. Between what feels like long days at work (I only work 6 hours) and my thumbs, I have not done anything. I do have some new RAK images to color and hope to get to start them tomorrow evening.

Thursday is the doctor appointment to find out what new is going on with the thumbs, they won't stop aching. Have been told they are inflamed, and have tried the steriods and have splints to wear on my thumbs, but they don't help much. Time to try something new.

So in the meantime, I will share something that I made at Christmas time.
As you can see, I am back on my House Mouse again. And new stamps soon to be in. I just won 12 different stamps on Ebay and they should be here by this weekend.
Until later.

No comments: